An ideal collection for a student performing in a contest or recital for the first time.
• Gavotte from the French Suite No. 5, BWV 816 (J.S. Bach)
• Minuet from the Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach (J.S. Bach)
• Scotch Dance, WoO 23 (Beethoven)
• Sonatina (Beethoven)
• Aria of the Shepherd from La liberazione de Ruggiero (Caccini)
• Berceuse from the Dolly suite (Fauré)
• Tambourin from Iphigénie en Aulide (Gluck)
• Allegro from the String Quartet in F Major, Op. 74, No. 2 (Haydn)
• Minuet from the Symphony No. 89 in F Major(Haydn)
• The Entertainer (Joplin)
• Musette (Leclair)
• Andante Espressivo, Op. 58, No. 1 (Mendelssohn)
• Gymnopédie (Satie)
• Andantino (Schubert)
• Minuet (Schubert)
• Romanze, Op. 94 (Schumann).
The book also includes access to online audio recordings of piano accompaniments for each piece for download or streaming.