Beyond Your Classic Flange.
Beyond Your Classic Flange.
With the Orbit dBucket Flanger, we’ve painstakingly recreated every aspect of some of the greatest vintage analog flangers. To go beyond that, we’ve also added features such as through zero flanging to take you where few have ever ventured before.
Our high performance DSP is dedicated entirely to doing one thing and one thing only, delivering the ultimate flanger. Add true bypass, extensive expression pedal control, a favorite preset, super high quality analog front end and output sections, low power consumption and you’ll never want to let go of your Orbit.
–Speed adjusts the flanger LFO speed.
–Feedback switches between positive, negative and positive/negative feedback.
With positive feedback, the wet and dry signals are in phase, producing a jet-like swish when higher REGEN settings are used. Negative Feedback creates ‘hollow’ or ‘watery’ flange sounds. The +/- setting uses a frequency dependent feedback combining elements of both Positive and Negative to create new sonic possibilities.
–LFO switches between logarithmic, linear and through-zero LFOs.
The LOG setting produces an even-sounding frequency sweep. LINproduces a frequency sweep that speeds up as it goes higher, and slows down as you go lower. Thru0 advances the wet signal ahead of the dry signal for for dramatic flanging effects unavailable in most flangers.
–Width adjusts the flanger LFO width.
–Mix adjusts the wet/dry mix.
Most flangers don’t include this control but it can be very handy if an extreme flanging sound needs to be tamed without altering the fundamental effect sound.
–Regen controls the feedback intensity of the flanging effect.
–Manual controls the delay time of the flanging effect. Higher settings produce higher frequency flanging effects, while lower settings produce lower frequency flanging effects.
–Input – Plug your instrument in here. Default is mono input. Can be used as TRS stereo input by switching internal jumper.
–Exp Connect an expression pedal and control any one knob with your foot.
–Left Output – Connect to your amp, mixing board, other pedals, etc. Acts as a mono output when only one channel is being used.
–Right Output – Connect to your amp, mixing board, other pedals, etc.
–Power – Maximum 9 volts DC center negative, with a minimum of 250mA current.
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip
- 3 flanger Feedback Types: Positive, Negative, Positive/Negative
- 3 flanger LFO Types: Log, Lin, Through Zero
- Mix control for dialing in the intensity of your flange sounds
Ins, Outs and Switches
- High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input)
- Stereo output
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of an expression pedal (for selectable control over any knob parameter)
- Favorite footswitch for saving your favorite setting
- Super low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 110dB signal to noise
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance SHARC DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- 9V center negative DC supply included, 250mA current draw
- Strong and lightweight purple anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA