The KB 4 was designed as a personal PA system in a keyboard amp. The KB 4 features separate inputs on each channel and can easily handle voice, microphones and other instruments, including acoustic and electric guitars, drum machines and backing machines, such as CD and DAT players.
Other essential features include stereo effects loop, ground lift, master level, XLR balanced stereo line out, DDT™ defeat switch and the capability to drive an external speaker.
The KB® Series keyboard amps give musicians the power and reliability they need with a feature set that brings everything together in one convenient package. KB keyboard amps do much more than just amplify keyboards, they’re complete sound systems for your band rehearsals or live performances.
With up to five independent channels, you can run your keyboard plus a vocal mic, guitar, bass, drum machine, backing tracks, sampler, the possibilities are wide open.
- 15 inch speaker and tweeter
- 75 watts/100 watts with external speaker
- Channels 1 & 2 have stereo 1/4″ inputs
- Channel 3 features stereo 1/4″ and mono XLR inputs
- Channel 4 has 1/4″ monitor input
- Stereo mixer with 2-band EQ and main effects send/return
- Mic/Line channel with 3-band EQ and effects send/return
- Monitor input with level control and assign
- Headphone out with level control
- Built-in casters and handle for easy moving
- 4 Channels
- Weight Unpacked: 72.00 lb(32.659 kg)
Users also searched by: pevey, peavy…