The Invective™ 120 head has been one of the most in-demand high-gain amps on the market. Developed in a collaboration with the talented Misha Mansoor, this was one of the first amps designed to be a perfect match for modern pedalboardcentric players.
The best-in-class clean channel is the perfect launchpad for your pedal-generated sound. The high-gain channel in the invective is based on the legendary 6505®, known as the amp that created today’s hard rock sound. Now with the Invective™ MH, you can get this versatile performance amp in a mini-head form factor.
Guitarists with heavier tastes looking for their next upgrade will find a sturdy solution in the new Peavey® invective™ range. With design input from Periphery’s Misha Mansoor, these dynamic products are perfectly suited for helping players achieve the most revered metal sounds, from woody and clean to the most extreme of high gain tones.
- 2 x EL84 power tubes and 3 x 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes
- Clean Channel with Low and High EQ.
- Lead Channel with 3 band EQ.
- Footswitchable Tight on Lead channel
- Footswitchable Gate and Boost on Lead Channel
- Footswitchable buffered effects Loop
- Tube Status Indication (T.S.I.) circuit
- Impedance switch for 16 or 8 ohm cabinets
- MSDI™ Output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB Output
- Speaker defeat switch
- Headphone output
- Attenuator switch for 20 watts, 5 watts or 1 watt output power
- Master Resonance and Presence
- Weight: 20.50 lb (9.3 kg)