The Flame Maple with blood wood binding ukulele by Lanikai delivers dynamic new features such as a wider nut for player comfort, select figured wood, open back tuners, wood marquetry, NuBone XB® nut and saddle, D’Addario® strings, satin finish and a padded gig bag.
- Chrome open back tuners for tuning accuracy and a light headstock for player comfort
- Nubone XB® nut and saddle for sustain and tone
- Wide nut and neck profile for player comfort
- Chrome Strap Buttons for safety and comfort
- Flamed Maple is admired for the grain figuring. For a ukulele, it provides beauty as well as a bright tone with a slightly fuller mid-range.
- Single-Ply Natural Bloodwood fingerboard binding / white dots
- D’Addario® EJ88 strings for tone, and intonation
- 8 hole no tie bridge for easy string changes
- Rosette Bloodwood single band inlay
- Lanikai black nylon 10mm padded plush gig bag
Colour Natural Finish Satin Body Wood Flamed Maple Top with Flamed Maple Back & Sides Body Binding Single-Ply Natural Bloodwood Position Inlays White 5mm Dot Headstock Flamed Maple Overlay Fretboard Side Dots 2mm Black Fretboard Walnut Fretboard Binding Single-Ply Natural Bloodwood fingerboard binding Nut & Saddle Nubone XB Machine Heads Open Back Tuners with Chrome Buttons Hardware Colour Chrome Bridge Walnut 8 hole no tie bridge for easy string changes Rosette Bloodwood single band inlay Electronics None Strings D’Addario EJ88 Unique Features Chrome Strap Buttons for safety and comfort Comes with Lanikai Deluxe Gig Bag