32″ Scale Neck
- The SR Mezzo’s 32” scale neck is 2” shorter than that of the general Ibanez SR models, but the Mezzo stills delivers a powerful low end.
- The B10 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability.
- Electronics consist of an Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ and an Ibanez DXP neck pickup and DXJ bridge pickup for extra punch.
- neck type = SRMD4 Maple neck
- top/back/body = Poplar body
- fretboard = Maple fretboardBlack dot inlay
- fret = Medium frets
- number of frets = 22
- bridge = B10 bridge
- string space = 19mm
- neck pickup = Dynamix P neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup = Dynamix J bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser = Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ
- factory tuning = 1G,2D,3A,4E
- strings = D’Addario EXL165
- string gauge = .045/.065/.085/.105
- nut = Plastic
- hardware color = Chrome