Boss Harmonist PS-6
Four Intelligent Pitch Effects in a Stompbox.
Meet the new BOSS harmonist, with four intelligent pitch-shift effects and three-voice harmony in one convenient unit. Among the effect modes are Harmony, Pitch Shifter, and Detune, plus the all-new Super Bend for authentic pedal-bending effects and wild three- and four-octave pitch sweeps. You can even control pitch with an optional expression pedal.
The harmony function is fast and simple to use, and supports a variety of interval patterns.
Its easy to create rich, three-voice harmony: choose a major or minor key, and set SHIFT to 3-VOICEthats it!
The PS-6 Harmonist is an unbeatable combination of superior sound quality, ease of use, and powerful pitch effects, all under one hood.
- Four effect modes in one stompbox: Harmony, Pitch Shifter, Detune, and S-BEND (Super Bend)
- Easily create two- or three-voice harmonies with selectable key and voicing
- High-quality pitch shifting
- Three-voice Detune capability
- Super Bend provides up to four octaves of extreme pitch bending
- Control pitch via *expression pedal (*optional Roland EV-5 sold separately)3-Voice Harmony, Detune, and Pitch-ShiftThe PS-6 can generate two or three voices, such as direct/third/fifth, in each of the following modes: Pitch Shifter, Detune, and Harmony. This will add rich depth to your guitar sound.
Detune broadens the sound in a natural way, as the PS-6 allows 3-voice detuning with slightly raised and lowered pitch added to the direct signal.
Voices can also be pitch-shifted one octave up and a fifth below your note great for arpeggio-style playing, for example.