For bassists who wish to cut the weight not the tone allow us to introduce the NEW Ashdown Studio Range.
Weighing in at just 10.3kgs (22.7lbs) the Studio 12 is engineered from the ground up to be astonishingly lightweight and portable whilst still delivering the heavyweight tone and versatility the world has come to expect from an Ashdown bass amplifier.
The incredibly stylish Studio 12 delivers 100 watts of premium Ashdown tone through a Custom designed lightweight 12″ speaker. Potent yet portable the Studio 12 comes bursting with great features including built in valve emulated overdrive, headphone out, 5 band EQ, Line In and more.
A super lightweight, loud and versatile combo suitable for practice, rehearsals and small gigs.
- Heavy duty tolex and chrome metal corners will keep the Studio 8 protected and looking stylish for years to come
- The Studio 12 has everything you need to establish great tone straight out of the box, with the EQ set at 12 O’clock the Studio Range sounds as you would expect from an Ashdown, warm yet articulate
- Constructed using super lightweight poplar ply and a lightweight 12″ speaker, the Studio 12 really does cut the weight but not the tone.
- On – light indicates the amplifier ispowered
- Shape – A switchable pre-shape EQ
- Pre-Gain – A rotary control to set the input sensitivity of the amp in conjunction with your instrument
- Drive – A rotary control to adjust the amount of tube emulated overdrive
- Bass – A rotary control to adjust the amount of Bass (freq) +/- 15dB
- Lo-Mid – A rotary control to adjust the amount of Lo-Mid (freq) +/- 15dB
- Middle – A rotary control to adjust the amount of Middle (freq) +/- 15dB
- Hi-Mid – A rotary control to adjust the amount of Hi-Mid (freq) +/- 15dB
- Treble – A rotary control to adjust the amount of Treble (freq) +/- 15dB
- Volume – A rotary control to adjust the overall output of the amp
- FX Loop – a TSR Jack is provided for use with a Y cable (tip send ring return)
- Di – A balanced XLR Di Output
- Headphones – 1/4” Headphone Jack Output (this actively mutes the speaker for silent practice)
- F/S – Footswitch out for use with an FS-1 single latching footswitch (sold separately) to control the Drive in/out
- Line In – For use with a line level instrument or audio device such as an MP3 player
- Passive/Active – A -15dB input pad for use with active instruments
- Input – a 1/4” Jack Socket for use with your instrument
- Power Switch – Turn your amp on or off
- IEC Power input – a fused IEC power inlet for use with the supplied cable