For bassists who wish to cut the weight not the tone allow us to introduce the NEW Ashdown Studio Range.
Weighing in at just 7kgs (13.4lbs) the Studio 10 is engineered from the ground up to be astonishingly lightweight and portable whilst still delivering the heavyweight tone and versatility the world has come to expect from an Ashdown bass amplifier.
The incredibly stylish Studio 10 delivers 50 watts of premium Ashdown tone through a Custom designed 10″ speaker. Potent yet portable the Studio 10 comes bursting with great features including built in valve emulated overdrive, headphone out, 5 band EQ, Line In and more.
A super lightweight, loud and versatile combo suitable for any bassist.
- Heavy duty tolex and chrome metal corners will keep the Studio 10 protected and looking stylish for years to come
- The Studio 10 has everything you need to establish great tone straight out of the box, with the EQ set at 12 O’clock the Studio Range sounds as you would expect from an Ashdown, warm yet articulate
- Constructed using super lightweight poplar ply and a lightweight speaker the Studio 10 really does cut the weight but not the tone.
- On – light indicates the amplifier is powered
- Shape – A switchable pre-shape EQ
- Pre-Gain – A rotary control to set the input sensitivity of the amp in conjunction with your instrument
- Drive – A rotary control to adjust the amount of tube emulated overdrive
- Bass – A rotary control to adjust the amount of Bass (freq) +/- 15dB
- Lo-Mid – A rotary control to adjust the amount of Lo-Mid (freq) +/- 15dB
- Middle – A rotary control to adjust the amount of Middle (freq) +/- 15dB
- Hi-Mid – A rotary control to adjust the amount of Hi-Mid (freq) +/- 15dB
- Treble – A rotary control to adjust the amount of Treble (freq) +/- 15dB
- Volume – A rotary control to adjust the overall output of the amp
- Headphones – 1/4” Headphone Jack Output (this actively mutes the speaker for silent practice)
- Line In – For use with a line level instrument or audio device such as an MP3 player
- Passive/Active – A -15dB input pad for use with active instruments
- Input – a 1/4” Jack Socket for use with your instrument